MiL Program for New Managers
Target group for the program
The Program New Managers caters to those who are starting out on their career as leaders. You may already have some years’ experience or be newly embarking upon your role as a leader. Project managers, process managers as well as specialists are also welcome. Bigger challenges motivate you and your ambition is to grow as a person and as a leader. You are looking for tools and training in, amongst other things, how to influence, change, build teams and inspire commitment.
What do you get from The MiL Program for New Managers?
You develop your personal insight
- Increased insight into what motivates you, and what your strengths and weaknesses are.
- Ability to reflect,upon and further your personal development.
- Awareness of your own patterns and your ability to break them.
- Balancing your private and professional life and making more conscious decisions.
You develop your ability to lead and communicate
- Ability to coach, listen and communicate.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Resolve conflicts in a way that takes into account different perspectives, experiences and points of view.
- Develop a personally grounded theory for your own role as a leader and manager.
You develop your broader world perspective and strategic leadership
- Develop new perspectives of trends and tendencies in your broader world analysis.
- Models and tools for strategy and organisation from a whole systems perspective.
- Insight into other companies and organisations that interest you – increase your knowledge of company cultures.
You have an effect on your own team and your organisation
- Increased competence to work with change and stability.
- During the program you work with your leadership dilemmas.
- A support structure for change processes that you will implement at work.
- You increase you insights into group process and your ability to build a well-functioning team.
You access an extended network
- Trusting relationships in a valuable network of colleagues from other business sectors.
- Contact with colleagues simultaneously participating in parallel programs.
- Possibility for inspiration and support in your leadership for a long time afterwards.